The VLC feature-packed all-in-one free media player for Windows PC. It is capable of visually playing almost all video file formats including CDs, DVDs, and also supports almost all types of audio files without the help of any additional plugins. VLC Media Player uses robust technology so that it can play a wide range of audio, video, and image files too. It can play multimedia files directly from extractable devices or the PC. Additionally, the media player can stream from popular websites like Disney+, Hulu, Gaia, Netflix, etc.
VLC is an open-source free media player application and the world’s most popular multimedia player software for Windows platforms. It always gets the top position on the list, when it comes to an all-in-one free media player app for Windows. You can download VLC for Windows 64-bit and 32-bit PC. VLC Supports all new Windows versions including the newest Windows 11 to the old Windows XP SP3.
The VLC media player is developed by VideoLan. It is a cross-platform application, which is also available for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Android, Linux, etc. It has lots of essential multimedia features. Simplicity with power is another best feature of this application. The developers of VLC have kept the interface of the application very balanced.
Its user interface is quite simple but there is some complexity too. A new user may encounter some difficulties running this app for the first time or one may need a few moments to understand the various options of the program. VLC provides error-free music playing and an entertaining environment.
VLC 32-bit and 64-bit for Windows:
The VLC media player can be installed in almost all versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10 and XP. It is one of those media players that supports Windows XP. VLC is the best free alternative to the built-in media player of Windows OS the “Windows Media Player”. And it is far better than the “Windows Media Player” due to its advanced features. There are several benefits of using VLC. This media player has separate installers for Windows 64-bit and Windows 32-bit operating systems. Here, we are sharing the VLC media player 64-bit download link for Windows PCs.
Here are some key features of VLC:
- Powerful media player that supports almost all types of media formats even without additional codecs.
- Besides the local storage, VLC can play other media files from CD, DVD, Blue Ray Discs, Webcams, and Streams.
- VLC media player 64-bit supports 15 different subtitle formats, like SRT, TXT, SUB, SSA, RT, and many more. It can also download appropriate subtitles of some video files from the web using the VLsub extension.
- It has the most advanced set of features for video, subtitle synchronization, and audio filters.
- It has an inbuilt video recorder that can record any video playing on VLC.
- A user can easily customize its appearance with Skin Editor of VLC.
- It is a cross-platform and open-source program that runs on different popular operating systems.
Using the below download link, you can get the latest VLC media player 64-bit and 32-bit installer files for free.
Download VLC for Windows PC:
Get the 32-bit version:
Or get the 64-bit version: